Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tennessee . . . .


is such a pretty place to be. I am truly happy with the choice of coming here this summer, and very pleased with how it has been the past few weeks. I have been enjoying spending time with the other wives/girlfriends and am looking forward for what may come. There are lots of fun things to do around here, or at least an hour's drive away... I always forget my camera but hopefully I can update you (the few readers I have, hehe) with some pictures!
As for Jordan, he is working notably hard and doing awesome. I am very very proud of him and how he can balance all the things he has on his plate and yet, be positive and determined. He's such a trooper and I love him.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Wow it looks soooo pretty. I'm glad you update. Also, I bet more people are interested than you think and just don't comment much or ever. It's good to know the two of you are doing so well. We think about you all the time and keep you in our prayers. And Nolan will point both of you out of pictures and name you without being prompted. We can't wait to see you again!