Friday, December 24, 2010

Suns Game

Last night Jordan and I went to the Suns vs. Miami Heat basketball game. It was an early Christmas present I got for him.

The day before the game I put the tickets in a card and snuck it into his bag that he took to work that day. A few hours later... I get a text... "In a meeting, but wow I love you!!! Suns heat baby!!... Thanks your the best!" Haha :)

It was pretty cool at the game. We had lower level seats, which was awesome! We saw Jordin Sparks (she sang the National Anthem) and she was AMAZING!!! Muhammad Ali was there!!! As well as Larry Fitzgerald, Darnell Dockett and John McCain. But Dwayne Wade wasn't at the game :( that's one of Jordan's fav. players.

I have a few pics...

Lebron James and circled in the photo is Muhammad Ali!
(not a very good pic, shucks!)

Steve Naaaaaash!

Jordin Sparks... she has an amazing voice, wow!

Fitzgerald

McCain

No comments: