Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Temples

I went to the temple with my friend 2 weeks ago. What a wonderful experience. I took this picture with my phone, from the parking lot, on the way to my car. Just on the other side are all the Christmas temple lights. We haven't gone yet to see them but plan on going soon! They're always so beautiful. I'm so grateful that we're getting a new temple built just down the road! I might even be able to see it from my balcony (that would be awesome)!
Here's what it's going to look like:

We went to the temple ground breaking in November. I've been to 1 other ground breaking and it was for the Rexburg, ID temple. What a neat thing to witness. I can't wait for the open house and dedication for the Gilbert Temple! I've never been to an open house or dedication. I'm looking forward to them and especially attending the temple once it's finally done!

2 comments:

SarahandFrancisco said...

Wow that's so cool that you're going to have the temple so close soon! In the winter we can see the Rexburg one out our window (in the spring the trees block it) and it's awesome! Yay temples!

Diana and Jordan said...

I'm excited! Ah, that's awesome you can see the Rexburg one from your window! I always get a peaceful and warm feeling when I see a temple :)