Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Paul's Baptism

Our friend Paul got baptized on Sunday Oct 24th. What a wonderful experience to have shared with him. I'm so happy that he has chosen to follow the right path and I know that Heavenly Father has a very special plan for him on this earth. I love to see fellow converts make that transformation in their lives, it reminds me of my conversion story and makes my testimony of the gospel become stronger. I am grateful for Jordan and his example not only to me but to those around us.
One of the missionaries, during the service, said "there is no other miracle in the world, greater than what we just witnessed." He gave an example that if he saw a missionary bring a dead man back to life through the power of God- it would not exceed the amazingness of baptism. For the man who was brought back to life will die again, but baptism is eternal. I'm not sure if I wrote it exactly as he said it, but I hope you get the picture!

No comments: