Friday, September 17, 2010

Six Flags

About a month ago, our office went to Six Flags. It started off fun for me, and then I got really sick on the 3rd ride. That one had a lot of jerky turns and my head kept hitting the shoulder pads and on the last turn I hit my head so hard that everything turned black and I literally saw stars! And felt sooo sick after that. I had to sit out on a lot of the rides, and I only got 1 good picture.

The boys coming off of the Goliath :)

Towards the end of the night I finally started feeling better. I think our last ride of the night was Terminator! It was really fun! Soooo fast... and being in the dark made it even better. BUT, I'd have to say, the BEST part of the ride was when it stopped and I looked over at Jordan and his hair was standing straight UP!!! If you've ever seen Tommy Boy, you know the part when they're in the factory and Tommy turns on that engine? Ha and the guy's toupee flies up--- well, that's what J's hair looked like. Hilarious :)

Our last stop while walking towards the gate to leave, was at one of those "Guess your Age/Weight" booths. I told J "can I give it a try, I know he'll never guess my age right!"... J said of course, and I walked up onto the booth to have the man guess my age. He said confidently, "well, lets see... you look just barely legal... I'm going to say 18." "Nope, I'm 24!" People standing around the booth all laughed and I got a free prize :) I look very young for my age, I always get questioned whenever they see that I'm married. I guess that's a good thing... when I get to my 40's!

No comments: