Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Moved to tears...

I am such a proud wife of a guy who not only works hard to support our family,but is smart, funny, athletic, caring, lovable, and a guy who inspires little kids to want to come to church. Jordan and I both have a calling in the primary, which we started just a few weeks ago. I teach a very sweet class of 5 year olds, and Jordan teaches a great group of 6 year olds. Last Sunday, someone came up to me and told me how one particular boy in Jordan's class always argued with his mom and had no desire to come to church. Something must have changed because recently, he wants to attend church, and when his mom asked him what brought on this change he said, "because of Brother Murray."

It made me tear up.

I love him.

And I hope I can inspire the little ones in my class, as well as those around me.

No comments: