Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I hope she doesn't mind me doing this! I had a friend attend church with me a few weeks ago, and she recently started taking the discussions with the sister missionaries :) And I am excited to share that she is getting baptized. The big day is set for Dec. 26th! I am so happy for her, especially after a devastating loss of her fiance less than two months ago. I have been helping her plan out her baptism details and it brings back memories of my baptism...

November marked my 5th year as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I love the gospel and have an overwhelming love of the savior. I often wish my family could share this great blessing with me, for I am the first in my family to join the church. I hope someday they will learn what I know and be able to experience all that I have.

No comments: