Wednesday, November 19, 2008

...rewind... 10.31.08

This is my lil sister Parker Poo (right) and her friend Emma (left). What a cute little vampire she made! AND this is Brady Bear my lil bro! He could have fooled me! Scarrrrry.
They are so great, these two. I love them so much and hope they know they mean the world to me! It stinks being so far away and missing them grow up... I bet Jordan feels the same way about his family. Kids grow so fast, it's crazy.

Well, I can't wait to start a family with Jordan. He will be such a great dad, it's in his blood... Pretty much any kid I know adores him! He has a way to make them smile, laugh and just feel safe. I hope I can be a great mom, I better start takin' some lesson from Jordan!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Hey Diana, the Relief Society in T-burg recently started a blog and I'm a little bit in charge of it. So anyway, I put a link on it to your blog. Is that okay? If you give me your e-mail address, I can send you an invitation to their blog. Hope you're having a good time in Arizona! I miss you!