Thursday, November 13, 2008

I <3 NY


Jordan and I had a pretty crazy summer! Working a job like summer sales is not always easy but we try to manage with all the different trials it brings us. It always seems to work out in the end. Can ya believe we have lived in 5 different states since we were married!? (NY, MN, WI x 2, MI, AZ x 2) Hopefully this sales job will be a bit more long term here in Arizona! We both enjoy seeing the different parts of the country... don't get me wrong, driving cross country, here or there, from one state to another, is not so much fun, but just experiencing it together has had its rewards!
That's why it was so nice to visit home for a while. No xbox 360 with the guys, no sitting around being so bored you just stare at the wall, just lots of fun, games, motorcycle rides, yummy food and the occasional presidential debate conversations with family! And we got there just in time for Halloween, which was so much fun.



Jordan and I are currently looking for a home here in Arizona, so wish us good luck! We had our first "outing" with the realtor today. We had a pretty successful house hunt today and hopefully can find something we like soon... man it makes me feel old, yet I'm just 22. but the thought of actually owning our own home is crazy. I guess that just part of growing up!

No comments: