Sunday, December 14, 2008

Kitties
















Cats must have an instinct for human feelings. I know a few cats I have had in that past that are a prime example. One in particular was a very sweet, black and white kitty named Cow Kitty. What a great cat. She would be right by your side if you were sick. She would lay there the whole time, making sure you knew that it would be okay and you would soon feel better, even if it were for a few hours, or a few days!
Our two little kitties are such fun. They love to cuddle... especially Jerry. They both like snuggling up at night, or through out the day. They keep me from going crazy in this apartment. Very affectionate are these two.
I am really really sick today, sore and swollen throat, throbbing headache and a terrible achy body... and guess who is right here to keep me company... Lil Jerry. I'm sure Jordan would love to cuddle too but I'd rather not get him sick as well. Its a terrible feeling being sick. Oh man. Its not fun.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Awww. I love your little kitties. So cute and snuggly. Sorry you feel so terrible Diana. I hope you get better quickly.

Laurie Murray said...

I hope you are getting better, Diana. I had laryngitis on Friday and Saturday, but didn't feel sick until after the big "Christmas Concert" we sang in....then I got a fever and chills. I took Thieves capsules every 8 hours and was nearly back to normal by noon Tuesday. Most people have been very sick for several days. I definitely need to get you some Thieves capsules before you or Jordan get sick again. Mom/Laurie